Foot and ankle conditions are complex and require an expert specialist to make the proper diagnosis and develop the appropriate treatment plan.
Our foot and ankle surgeons are uniquely qualified to treat the lower extremity based on their education, training, and expertise.
Why get a second opinion?
- You may want to know the best way to salvage a previously unsuccessful surgery
- You may want to know whether you’ve exhausted your nonoperative treatment options
- You may want to know whether the recommended surgical procedure is the best one to get you on the road to recovery
- You may question whether surgery is even needed
Vivien Health’s virtual consultation system makes getting a second opinion easy.
Here are a few common foot and ankle conditions and treatments that may benefit from a second opinion:
- Achilles tendon tears/ruptures
- Ankle Sprains (Ankle Instability)
- Arch deformities (flat arch or high arch)
- Arthritis (total ankle replacement, joint fusions)
- Diabetic foot problems
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tendinopathy of all types
- Rheumatoid foot deformities